Reduce, Reuse and Recycle
Pelican endeavours to conduct our activities and operations to reflect best environmental practices, in order to control and reduce our direct impact on the environment.
We are committed to:
- Ensure that the Centre is equipped with visible and convenient recycling centres, which are accessible by the Pelican community.
- Progressively reduce energy and water consumption and wastage.
- Reduce the amount of non-recycled or non-reused waste produced.
- Purchase office paper, stationery and other products that are recycled, environmentally friendly, and recyclable, where possible.
- Be creative in exploring opportunities to reduce, reuse and recycle waste in all facets of Pelican's operations and administration.
- Incorporate recycling and environmental issues in the curriculum, to create awareness, and stimulate the interest in all members of the community.