We are committed to providing a curriculum that promotes best practices, is inclusive for all children and accessible by all families in the community, and which is supported by the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF). EYLF provides a direction for educators to facilitate children's learning expectations through 5 learning outcomes:
- Children have a strong sense of identity;
- Children are connected with and contribute to their world;
- Children have a strong sense of well-being;
- Children are confident and involved learners; and
- Children are effective communicators.
The programme includes all the interactions, experiences, activities, routines, and events planned and unplanned, occurring at the service, which foster the children's learning and development.
All educators regularly attend training and professional development to keep themselves abreast of the current early childhood theories and best practices for developing the children's programmes. New and innovative ideas are supported and encouraged.